Currently, a significant trend in the U.S., Canada, and around the world is a renewed emphasis on starting new churches. More than 4,000 new churches are launched in the U.S. each year alone, each one representing the potential to reach new people with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
However, new churches commonly struggle with limited resources, a lack of trained volunteers and few tools to support their work. Even more, these limitations can often be the most detrimental to churches in their very first years.
But LifeWay and the initiative that I’m leading through New Churches is committed to help.
For churches in their first two years of operation, LifeWay has a variety of free offerings to help get a few of the foundational aspects of ministry in place. This includes helps for:
- Bible Study Groups (6 months of digital curriculum for all age groups)
- Church Website: twenty:28 (Free website design and 1 year of hosting)
- Leadership Development (1 year access to Ministry Grid, LifeWay’s new web-based training platform)
- LifeWay eGiving $0 month + 2.75% + .30 per transaction. Plus, no set-up fee for text giving
- LifeWay Envelope Service– 600 free offering envelopes
- Plus, $500 in free printed LifeWay resources of the church’s choosing
To qualify to receive the free offers above, simply complete the form here at New Churches.